Wednesday 8 April 2015

Welcome to Rachel's Random Reads

Welcome, I'm Rachel, and this is my brand new blog. I am 31 years old and have enjoyed books all of my life.

In recent months I have been reviewing most books that I read regardless and posting on Goodreads and Amazon, and have finally decided that I should create a blog to share my reviews with hopefully an even larger audience.

I love books and reading, and am very happy to promote any books/authors that I think are amazing.

The main genres that will be featured are Chick-lit, women's fiction, romance and occasionally books from the Crime/Mystery/Thriller genre. There may be occasional other books too.

I'm going to be aiming to post a few times a week initially,

Really hope you will keep visiting my blog and enjoy everything that I write.

9 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world 😘

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry that was a little emoji face at the end!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry I'm struggling to understand instructions on the web to get emoji faces to appear :(

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah! What a fab space you've created :) V V smooth :) Congratulations, welcome and looking forward to reading all your posts x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love finding book blogs!

    Rachel xx

    http://www.rachelbustin.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooops I meant to message you to let you know I had a blog now. I have noticed you like books as much as me!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...